Mini Check

31 August 2013




Vest - Topshop (similar here)
Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Dorothy Perkins (similar here)
Jewellery - Various
Boots - Fashion Union
At times, moving back home definitely has it's perks. After four online orders - all of which I've returned over the last two weeks - I was giving up hope of finding something new to wear last weekend, then I spotted my sister's latest purchase...

We're not exactly the same size, but pretty close so a lot of clothes sharing goes on in my household. She'd just bought this dip-hem skirt in the sale at Topshop and it was a tad too big for her but fit me just right. After a quick check online, I was able to order her a smaller size which fits her much better, so I think this just about made up for the fact I got to wear 'her' new skirt before she did.


4 comments: