Midi Summer Sunshine

14 July 2013



DRESS - Matalan (similar here)  SHOES - Matalan. (Similar here).  BELT - Topshop (old - similar here).  ACCESSORIES/HEADBAND - Various
Well hello sunshine! I still can't believe how long this amazing spell of good British weather is lasting! I've had very little chance to make the most of it with being at work but had time to squeeze in these outfits photos on Friday (big thanks to my sister for taking them!).

Anyone care to take a guess as to where these lovely shoes are from? I got them a little while ago and would you believe it, they're from Matalan and so is the midi-dress. I wanted the dress in grey originally but it wasn't in my size and this colour works perfectly with the tan shoes. Hoping that the sun sticks around so I can get a little more wear out of both this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment