Who & Why

1 July 2013

DRESS - Dorothy Perkins.    BOOTS - New Look.    WATCH - Asos.    RINGS - Various markets.    NECKLACE - Dorothy Perkins.     BAG - H&M.

Welcome to Flow.
For as long as I can remember fashion has always been my 'thing' and I've always been better at words than numbers, so a fashion blog just seems to make sense.

The story so far; I'm 22, have a degree in Psychology (I'll admit it - really didn't know what career I wanted when I  decided on my degree subject age 18!) and currently working out the answer to "So, what next?".

I cannot think of anything worse than working in an industry that I have no real passion for my whole life. So I'm determined to do something I love. I have so many ideas, dreams and ambitions for the future and although I'm not exactly sure which path to follow just yet, I do know that all paths link back to fashion.

Flow is a window into my world.
 A space for me to share the things I love, my experiences, inspiration and style with you. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment